- 95.00 - 120.00 INR
- Tajmahal Kala Khatta Sharbat
- Water, sugar, added natural flavour
Kala Khatta Sharbat is the one added to frozen ice candies as the central flavour. It can be used as or mixed with other flavours to create new ones. Party drinks like cocktails and mocktails get an Indian twist with the addition of kala khatta to it. Kala Khatta Sharbat is safely packed under hygienic conditions at our unit taking in consideration the food industrial standards.
This dark brownish purple, sweet tangy sharbat is made from the fruit of the blackberry (Jamun) bush. In India it is widely used to pour over ice follies or golas but with modern trend of serving mojitos, it is widely served as a cooling and a refreshing drink.
18ml sharbat to be mixed with 100ml water or soda with ice.
Ingredients: Sugar based non-fruit sharbat.
- Packing: 700ml
- 12 pieces per box
- Uses: Household & Restaurant
- Flavor: Kala Khatta
- Shelf Life: 1 Year
- Storage Instruction : Cool & Dry Place
- Delivery time depend onorder location
- 10000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Cardboard carton
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- FSSAI: 20712021005102
16, College Street, 2nd Floor, Room No. 34, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700012, India